Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Easy 30 Minute Chickpea Meal


Many of us are tied up between jobs, school, family obligations, and other time constraints. Often we crave a satisfying meal, but time can hinder us from having a well balanced healthy one. This easy chickpea recipe is one of a couple meals I enjoy making when I want something hearty and healthy. I'm a vegan but trust me this meal will appease any palate. Just give it a try. Check out the video to see it cooked from beginning to end! Let me know if you try it :) Thumbs up the video if you like it! There will be more to come. (10 minutes prep + 20 minutes to cook)

This is a high protein easy chickpea (Garbanzo bean) meal. Packed with lots of flavor this meal is very easy to cook. It's vegan friendly too. This is a good meal for lunch, dinner, potlucks, parties, weddings, showers, and the Holidays. Things needed:

1 can of organic unsalted Garbanzo beans
2-3 small fresh garlic cloves
Fresh Parsley
Fresh Basil
Scallions
One half of a red bell pepper
Mrs. Dash Seasoning
Veggie Crumbles (trader joe's brand is great)
Organic tomato sauce
Olive oil

The video shows how to make a portion large enough for 1-2 servings. Feel free to adjust amounts as needed.

Let me know in the comments if you make it! Share pictures with me on Instagram if you do @JJLC_Photography Check out my other blogs! More to come :)


see below:


Try my 1 minute survey to and tell me more about food videos you like to see on YouTube! :) scroll to see the questions!

Create your own user feedback survey 2017 another fun survey! Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment